Main Article Content
Coating techniques are important parts in the development of nano material technology. In this paper, the development of coating technology based on microcontroller using dip coating is presented. Arduino microcontroller is implemented to control the immersion time and the speed of withdrawal of material out of the coating fluid through a stepper motor. In addition, the withdrawal speed can be digitally entered through a keypad with a value range of 0.02 mm/s to 10 mm/s. The experiment results showed the percentage of accuracy and precision of the microcontroller based dip coater was very high. Based on these results, the developed dip coater is satisfied to be used in the development of nanotech materials
Copyright @2017. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/) which permits unrestricted non-commercial use, distribution and reproduction in any medium
-  T. Frey and M. Kögel Tarnish protection of silver jewels by plasmapolymer coatings, Surface and Coatings Technology, Volumes 174–175, September–October 2003, Pages 902-904.
-  https://doi.org/10.1016/S0257-8972(03)00713-8
-  K.Aggoun, L.Chaal, J.Creus, R.Sabot, B.Saidani and M.Jeannin, Marine corrosion resistance of CeO2/Mg(OH)2mixed coating on a low alloyed steel, Surface and Coatings Technology,
-  https://doi.org/10.1016/j.surfcoat.2019.05.053
-  Edgar B.Gutoff and Edward D.Cohen, Chapter 13 - Water- and solvent-based coating technology, Multilayer Flexible Packaging, Plastics Design Library, 2010, Pages 163-184, https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-8155-2021-4.10013-9
-  Yayah Kuriah, Iwan Sugihartono, Studi Deposisi Lapisan Tipis Zno Menggunakan Teknik Dip-Coating, Wahana Fisika, Journal Fisika Dan Terapannya, Vol 3, No 2 (2018),
-  David Loza, Victor Hugo Guerrero and Reza Dabirian, Construction of low cost spin and dip coaters for thin film deposition using open source technology, Revista de Fisica, No. 49, December 2014.
-  Yohandri, Mairizwan and Akmam, "Development of a Digital Resistivity Meter Based on Microcontroller," TENCON 2018 - 2018 IEEE Region 10 Conference, Jeju, Korea (South), 2018, pp. 0551-0554. doi: 10.1109/TENCON.2018.8650464
-  Yulkifli, Yohandri and Kurniati R, “Development of digital viscometer based on sensor technology and microcontroller”, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Volume 1040, 2018
-  Ihsan N, Yulkifli and Yohandri, Development of Speed Measurement System for Pencak Silat Kick Based on Sensor Technology. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Volume 180, Number 1, 2017
-  Miao L, Jin P, Kaneko K, Terai A, Nabatova-Gabain N, Tanemura S, Preparation and characterization of polycrystalline anatase and rutile TiO2 thin films by rf magnetron sputtering, Applied Surface Science 212–213 (2003) 255–263