Main Article Content
Health care is a treatment received by the community provided by health workers. The quality of health services will provide satisfaction to health services. Service actions that affect the value of satisfaction are availability and completeness of facilities, physical evidence of administration, reliability of officers, responsiveness of officers, guarantees received by patients and families of patients, and empathy felt by patients. This level of satisfaction assessment is in the form of an ordinal scale that is not satisfied, less satisfied, satisfied and very satisfied. The analysis used to determine the level of satisfaction is by ordinal logistic regression analysis. The sample used in this study is the patient or family of patients at Raden Mattaher Hospital. The stages of data analysis used are the validity and reliability test, parameter estimation, model feasibility test, parameter significance test and the best model selection. The results of the analysis obtained the best models and with factors that influence the level of quality of health services at Raden Mattaher Hospital, namely physical evidence, availability and completeness of facilities and responsiveness.
- Agresti, A. (1990). Categorical Data Analysis. New York: John Wiley and Sons. Daniel, C.N dan Berinyuy. 2010. Using the Servqual Model to Assess Servis Quality and Customer Satisfaction, An Emprical Study of Grocery Stores in Umea. Umea University.
- Hosmer, D.W. and Lemeshow.(1989). Applied Logistic Regression. New York: Willey and Sons
- Hosmer, D.W. and Lemeshow. (2000). Applied Logistic Regression. New York: Willey and Sons.
- Ihsanuddin. 2014. Kualitas Pelayanan Publik Pada Badan Perizinan Penanaman Modal Dan Promosi Daerah (BP2MPD) Kabupaten Indragiri Hilir. Jurnal Administrasi Publik dan Birokrasi Vol. 1 No. 2.
- Mulyadi, D., Uus. M. F dan Fitrani, C. 2013. Analisis Manajemen Mutu Pelayanan Kesehatan pada Rumah Sakit Karawang. Jurnal Manajemen vol.10. No.3
- Muninjaya,A.A.G. 2016. Revitalisasi Pelayanan Kesehatan Dasar (RPKD) Moenir. 1995. Manajemen Pelayanan Umum. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
- Nugroho, R. 2004. Kebijakan Publik Formulasi, Implementasi dan Evaluasi. Jakarta: Media Elex Komputindo.
- Tjiptono, F. 2001. Manajemen Jasa. Edisi Kedua. Yogyakarta : Andi Offset. Tjiptono, F & Gregorius, C. 2011. Service, Quality and Satisfaction (ed 3). Yogyakarta: Andi Offset .