Main Article Content
This research to identify the physics chemistry vegetation of water on the outskirts of the Siak in terms of quality of the siak river good chemically, physics and biology and the erosion on a cliff the siak good use cliff safety and still in the original condition. This research is descriptive condition of vegetation of the safety of the cliff on coasts of siak river. Data needed is the on the results water quality measurement both in terms of physics, chemical and biological the oxygen dissolved, CO2 free, pH water, the speed of the current of a river, the sample water for measurements total suspended solid and the measurement of temperature water and BOD5. Of precipitation data required to count the intensity of rain and to approximate discharge flood on the siak river that occurs , and data safety conditions cliff coasts of siak river.Then analyzed in order so as to produce data that can identify physics chemistry factors waters that affects vegetation herbs coasts of siak river. The result of physics chemistry research identified factors waters that affects vegetation plants and damage a retaining wall land on the outskirts of the siak river ( case study kecamatan tualang siak district there are fatty oil luminance an observation station and she sulphate high category that ranged 239,50-341,87 mg/L . Followed by the womb klhorida 14,0-24,4 mg/L , phospat 5,31-5,83 mg/L. Organic substances contained in these waters make the acceleration of damage a retaining wall land on the outskirts of the river with the increase the number of this chemical was every mg/L . With pH values within the range 6,1-6,8 in addition to the womb of copper and lead contained in the quality of water made the vegetation that dominated the study areas this is the family of lythraceae and combretaceae that the average is the type of mangrove need phospat high. In the high number of this type of vegetation dominated the outskirts of the river, causing the wall safety a cliff on the outskirts of the river destroyed by aerial roots spread.
Copyright @2017. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/) which permits unrestricted non-commercial use, distribution and reproduction in any medium
-  Boy-Roura M, Mas-Pla J, Petrovic M, Gros M, Soler D, et al. 2018. Towards the understanding of antibiotic occurrence and transport in groundwater: Findings from the Baix Fluvia alluvial aquifer (NE Catalonia, Spain). The Science of the total environment 612:1387-406
-  Castillejo P, Chamorro S, Paz L, Heinrich C, Carrillo I, et al. 2018. Response of epilithic diatom communities to environmental gradients along an Ecuadorian Andean River. Comptes rendus biologies 341:256-63
-  Sotomayor G, Hampel H, Vazquez RF. 2018. Water quality assessment with emphasis in parameter optimisation using pattern recognition methods and genetic algorithm. Water research 130:353-62
-  Alaerts, G. dan S.S. Santika.1984. Metode Penelitian Air. Surabaya: Penerbit Usaha Nasional.
-  Wan L, Fan X. 2018. Water Quality of Inflows to the Everglades National Park over Three Decades (1985(-)2014) Analyzed by Multivariate Statistical Methods. International journal of environmental research and public health 15
-  Hale SS, Buffum HW, Hughes MM. 2018. Six decades of change in pollution and benthic invertebrate biodiversity in a southern New England estuary. Marine pollution bulletin 133:77-87
-  He L, Shen J, Zhang Y. 2018. Ecological vulnerability assessment for ecological conservation and environmental management. Journal of environmental management 206:1115-25
-  Furley TH, Brodeur J, Silva de Assis HC, Carriquiriborde P, Chagas KR, et al. 2018. Toward sustainable environmental quality: Identifying priority research questions for Latin America. Integrated environmental assessment and management 14:344-57
-  de Souza Machado AA, Kloas W, Zarfl C, Hempel S, Rillig MC. 2018. Microplastics as an emerging threat to terrestrial ecosystems. Global change biology 24:1405-16
-  Ruppert JLW, Vigliola L, Kulbicki M, Labrosse P, Fortin MJ, Meekan MG. 2018. Human activities as a driver of spatial variation in the trophic structure of fish communities on Pacific coral reefs. Global change biology 24:e67-e79
-  APHA. 1998. Standar Method for Examination of Water and Wastewater. 20th ed. New York: American Public Health Association.
-  Asdak, C. (2007) ‘Hidrologi dan Pengelolaan Daerah Aliran Sungai’, Gajah Mada University Press , Yogyakarta.
-  Boyd, C.E. 1999. Code of Practice for Responsible Shrimp Farming. St. Louis, MO.: Global Aquaculture Alliance. Caraco, N., A. Tamse, O. Boutros and I. Valiela. 1978. Nutrient limitation of phytoplankton growth in brack,ish coastal ponds. Canadian Journal Fish Aquatic Science 44: 473-476.
-  Dudgeon, D. 1992. Endangered Ecosystem: a Review of the Conservation Status of Tropical Asia Rivers. Hydrobiologia 248: 167-191.
-  Gunarto, A.M. Pirzan, Suharyanto, R. Daud, dan Burhanuddin. 2002. Pengaruh keberadaan mangrove terhadap keragaman makrobenthos di tambak sekitarnya. Jurnal Penelitian Perikanan Indonesia 8 (2): 77-88.
-  Pirzan, A.M., P.R. Pong-Masak, dan J. Jompa. 2004. Silvofishery sebagai Mata Pencaharian Alternatif di Pulau Bauluang, Kepulauan Spermonde, Sulawesi Selatan. Prosiding Konferensi Nasional IV Pengelolaan Sumber Daya Perairan Umum, Pesisir, Pulau-Pulau Kecil dan Laut Indonesia. Balikpapan. 14-17 September 2004.