Main Article Content
The location of the study of Potential tree species for Peripheral Forest Development is determined by Lancang Kuning University, which is on Yos Sudarso road KM 8 Rumbai Pekanbaru, which is a fragmented habitat. The method used is census through measurement of area, structure observation, population enumeration, measurement of three dimensions. Calculating tree species diversity (H '), Assessing the suitability criteria of a type of tree for each type of green edge path area refers to the method of analyzing an integrated research plan, the important value index for the highest vegetation is acacia (Acacia auriculiformis) with a value amounting to 73.11. Acacia (Acacia auriculiformis) type of tree is less suitable. This is because the population is too high, where the debris that falls hard to decompose causes a thick pile when trampled slipperily and endangers safety, which eventually leaves litter accumulation causing soil conditions on the slopes to become soft because it is moist and has the potential to become landslides.
- Anonymous. 2002. RI Government Regulation Number 63 of 2002 concerning Urban Forests .---
- ----- 2002. Regional Regulation of Bandung City No. 10 of 2006 concerning the Pekanbaru City Spatial Planning.
- Anonymous. 2015. Selection of Urban Forest Plant Types. Accessed Friday, January 14, 2016.
- Buharman, Djam'an and Widyani. 2002. Atlas of Seeds of Indonesian Forest Plants Volume III. Bogor Seed Research and Development Center. Forestry Research and Development Agency -DF. N ... Special Publication Vol.2, No. September 8, 2002
- Buharman, DF. Djam'an and N. Widyani and Fatmawati IS. 2002. Atlas of Seeds of Indonesian Forest Plants Volume IV (Special Edition of Community Forest Plant Seeds). Bogor Seed Research and Development Center. Forestry Research and Development Agency. Special Publication Vol. 2, No. December 9, 2002
- Damayanti R. and Y.I. Look at. 2007. Guidelines for Identifying Less Known Wood Types. Center for Research and Development of Forest Products. Forestry Research and Development Agency. Bogor.
- Martawijaya A., I. Kartasujana, K. Kadir and SP. Among. 2005. Atlas of Indonesian Wood Volume I Mold Three (revised edition). Bogor Forestry Research and Development Agency. Ministry of Forestry. CV. Miranti Bogor. Martawijaya A., I. Kartasujana, YI. Mandang, SP.
- Tinambunan, R.S. 2006 Analysis of Green Open Space Needs in Pekanbaru City. Postgraduate. Bogor Bogor Agricultural Institute.
- Samsoedin, I. and T. Waryono. 2010. Urban Forests & Tree Diversity in Jabodetabek. KEHATI Indonesia Biodiversity Foundation. Jakarta.
- Samsoedin, I. 2009. Integrative Research Plan (RPI) for 2010-2014 Fiscal Year: Development of Urban Forests / Urban Landscape (unpublished). Center for Forestry Socio Economic and Policy Research, Bogor.
- Samsoedin, I. and E. Subiandono. 2007. Urban Forest Development and Management. www.dephut.go.id/files/ Ismayadi.pdf. accessed 7 September 2011.
- Yulianto M. 2009. Analysis of Green Parks in Open Cities in Relation to Air Quality Conditions in City Parks. Master of Environmental Sciences Study Program. Graduate program. Pajajaran University Bandung.
- N. & I. Yoga. Immune. 2011. RTH 30% resolution (City) Green. PT. Main Scholarship Center for Members of IKPI Jakarta 2011.