Main Article Content
The oil and gas industry exploration that will generally be followed by corrosive substances including sweet gas (eg H2S and CO2), it will result in corrosion event. The corrosion stress cracking will cause the carbon steel pipe to break so that production oil and gas can be stopped. The research aims in this paper is to analyze the corrosion event of carbon steel pipe in laboratory scale on acid environment with the existence of sweet gas H2O and CO2 by using three points loading method. This research uses carbon steel pipe API 5L-X65 which stay in condensation environment of 7700 ml aquades, 250 ml acetic acid and 50 ml ammonia, then filled sweet gas CO2 and H2S in saturated state. Based on the test results of microstructure and microscope polarized, there is a phenomenon corrosion stress cracking, i.e transgranular stress cracking corrosion and intergranular stress cracking corrosion. The accelerate corrosion that happened at the test sample will be greater if ever greater given deflection for the time of the same presentation. Crack deepness in the test of the test sample will deeper if ever greater given deflection. The cracks in the sample test will deeper if it was given stress σ greater for the same exposure time.
Copyright @2017. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/) which permits unrestricted non-commercial use, distribution and reproduction in any medium
-  F. E. Putrandono and A. P. Bayuseno. 2014. Aisi C20500 Stress Corrosion Cracking Analysis With Loading Variations In Water Corrosion Media. Journal of Mechanical Engineering S-1, vol. 2, No. 2.
-  Fajar Eka Putrandono, Athanasius Priharyoto Bayuseno. 2014. Analysis Stress Corrosion Cracking of Aisi C20500 with Loading Variations in Water Corrosion Media. Journal of Mechanical Engineering S-1, Vol. 2, No. 2.
-  Nendi Suhendi Syafei, Darmawan Hidayat-Bernard Y Tumbelaka, Liu Kin Men. 2018. Stress Corrosion Cracking in Carbon steel pipes in acid and sweet gas solutions. Journal engineering technology Vol.3, No.1, page. 137-144.
-  Nendi Suhendi Syafei, Darmawan Hidayat, Sri Suryaningsih, Liu Kin Men. 2018. Analysis of corrosion phenomena of carbon steel API 5L-X65 pipe plate in a solution of 7900 ml of sea water and 100 ml amonial under conditions of CO2 and H2S gas saturated at room temperature, EKSAKTA Berkala Ilmiah Bidang MIPA, Vol. 19 No. 1, hal. 7 - 13.
-  Nendi Suhendi Syafei, Darmawan Hidayat, Bernard Y Tumbelaka, Zaida, Liu Kin Men. 2017. Analysis Corrosion Rate of 5L-X65 API Carbon Steel Pipes with Three Point Point Determination Methods on H2S Gas Conditions Saturated conditions of CO2 in Acetic Acid Solutions, National Seminar on Technology Innovation and Application (Seniati), Page D12.1-D12.5, ITN Malang.
-  Bowen PK, Seitz JM, Guillory RJ, 2nd, Braykovich JP, Zhao S, et al. 2018. Evaluation of wrought Zn-Al alloys (1, 3, and 5 wt % Al) through mechanical and in vivo testing for stent applications. Journal of biomedical materials research. Part B, Applied biomaterials 106:245-58
-  Chen L, Sheng Y, Wang X, Zhao X, Liu H, Li W. 2018. Effect of the Microstructure and Distribution of the Second Phase on the Stress Corrosion Cracking of Biomedical Mg-Zn-Zr-xSr Alloys. Materials 11
-  Nendi Suhendi Syafei, Sri Suyaningsih, Otong Nurhilal, Febi Luthfiani. 2015. Analysis Stress on Carbon Steel Pipe API 5L Grade B on Corrosion Rate in NaCl and Acetic Acid Solutions. Journal of Physics of Indonesia, Vol. XIX No. 56.
-  Wang L, Cheng L, Li J, Zhu Z, Bai S, Cui Z. 2018. Combined Effect of Alternating Current Interference and Cathodic Protection on Pitting Corrosion and Stress Corrosion Cracking Behavior of X70 Pipeline Steel in Near-Neutral pH Environment. Materials 11
-  Wu T, Sun C, Ke W. 2018. Interpreting microbiologically assisted cracking with E(e)-pH diagrams. Bioelectrochemistry 120:57-65
-  Wu W, Pan Y, Liu Z, Du C, Li X. 2018. Electrochemical and Stress Corrosion Mechanism of Submarine Pipeline in Simulated Seawater in Presence of Different Alternating Current Densities. Materials 11
-  Nendi Suhendi Syafei, Darmawan Hidayat, Liu Kin Men, Setianto, 2018, Analysis Corrosion on Carbon Steel Pipe API 5L-X65 with Three Point Loading on Environment H2S and CO2 Gas Saturated in Acetic Acid Solution. Journal Physics Science and Innovation(JIIF), Vol. 02 No. 01, page 37–44,
-  O. I. Zvirko , S. F. Savula , V. M. Tsependa , G. Gabetta , H. M. Nykyforchyn. 2016. Stress corrosion cracking of Gas Pipeline Steels of Different Strength. Procedia Structural Integrity 2 509–516.
-  Martin Monnota, Ricardo P. Nogueira, Virginie Roche, Grégory Berthomé, Eric Chauveau, Rafael Estevez, Marc Mantel. 2017. Sulfide stress corrosion study of a super martensitic stainless steel in H2S sour environments: Metallic sulfides formation and hydrogen embrittlement, Applied Surface Science 394 132–141, 2017
-  Toto Rusianto, 2009. Changes in Corrosion Rate Due to Voltage in C-Ring Method, Journal of Technology Technoscienti, Vol.2 No.1, hal. 134-142.