Main Article Content
This paper discusses Green’s matrix of nonlinear boundary value problem of first-order differential system with rectangular coeffisients, especially about its properties. In this case, the differential equation of the form with boundary conditions of the form and which is a real matrix with whose entries are continuous on and . , are nonsingular matrices such that and are constant vectors. To get the Green’s matrix and the assosiated generalized Green’s matrix, we change the boundary condition problem into an equivalent differential equation by using the properties of the Moore-Penrose generalized inverse, then its solution is found by using method of variation of parameters. The last we prove that the defined matrices satisfy the properties of green’s function. The result is the corresponding the Green’s matrix and the assosiated generalized Green’s matrix have the property of Green’s functions with the jump-discontinuity.
- A. S. Delf. 1982. Advanced Matrix Theory for Scientists and Engineers. Abacus Press. London.
- Badrulfalah. 1992. Masalah Syarat Batas Dua Titik. Thesis Program S2 Matematika ITB. Tidak Dipublikasikan. Bandung. ITB.
- Boyce, E., William and Diprima, C., Richard.1992. Elementary Differential Equations and Boundary Value Problem (5nd Edition). Canada: John Willey & Sons. Inc.
- Braun, Martin. 1982. Differential Equqtions and their Applications (3nd Edition). New York. Heidelberg Berlin: Springer-Verlag
- Cole, R. H. 1968. Theory of Ordinary Differential Equations. Appleton-Century-Croft, New York.
- Deo, S. G. , V. Raghavendra. 1987. Ordinary Differential Equations And Stability Theory. Tata McGraw-Hill Publ. Co. Ltd., New Delhi.
- Murti, K. N., P. V. S. Lakshmi. 1990. On Two- Point Boundary Value Problems. Journal of Mathematical analysis And Applications 153, 217-225.
- P. Lancaster and M. Tismenetsky. 1985. The Theory of Matrices. Academic Press. New York
- Uvah J. A. & Vatsala A. S. 1990. Monotone Iterative Technique for Nonlinear Boundary-Value Problem of First Order Differential System with Rectangulatr Coeffisients. Journal of Mathematical analysis and Applications, 482-49.