Main Article Content
Fenthion an active compound contained in EC 500 lebaycid pesticides that are toxic. To reduce the level of toxicity will be degradation in sonolysis, ozonolysis and sonozolysis with the addition of TiO2-anatase. Degradation results in sonolysis, ozonolysis and sonozolysis measured by UV-Vis spectrophotometer at wavelength of 400-600 nm. From the research that has been made degradation result fenthion 6 mg/L in sonolysis without addition of catalyst of 37.5% and with the addition of TiO2-anatase catalyst obtained for 65.12% of degradation for 60 minutes. In ozonolysis at the same time obtained percent degradation of 39.77% without the addition of catalyst and 81% with the addition of TiO2-anatase catalyst. Percent degradation fenthion compound without the addition of TiO2-anatase catalyst after a 60-minute sonozolysis obtained at 91.7%.
Copyright @2017. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/) which permits unrestricted non-commercial use, distribution and reproduction in any medium
-  Sudarmo, S. 1991. Pesticides. Kanisius. Yogyakarta. : 9-17.
-  Cui C, Hu W J, Yan X, Addiego C, Gao W, Wang Y, Wang Z, Li L, Cheng Y, Li P, Zhang X, Alshareef H N, Wu T, Zhu W, Pan X, Li L J 2018 Intercorrelated In-Plane and Out-of-Plane Ferroelectricity in Ultrathin Two-Dimensional Layered Semiconductor In2Se3, Nano letters 18 1253-1258
-  Lasut, M. T. P. Bobby and A. K. Veronoki, 2001, Comparison of Toxicity Levels of Several Pesticides (Endosulfan, Fentoat, BPMC, 2,4-D) By using milkfish (Chanos Chanos Forsk), the results of research by Sam Ratulangi University, Manado.
-  Tietze, L. F., M. Bratz, 1998, Ozonolysis Mechanism on Organic Chemistry, Org. Syn. Coll, 9: 314
-  Xu, Xian-wen, S. Hui-xiang, W. Da-hui, 2005, Ozonation with ultrasonic enhancement of p-nitrophenoI wastewater, J. Zhejiang Univ. Science B, 5 : 319-323.
-  Wang, J, B. Guo, X. Zhang, Z. Zhang, J. Han, J. Wu, 2005, Sonocatalytic Degradation of Methyl Orange in the Present of TiO2 Catalysts and Catalytic Activity Comparison of Rutile and Anatase, J. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry, 12 : 331-337.
-  Syukri, A., Safni, P.P. Roza, 2007, Degradation of Rhodamine B Compounds Sonolysis by Addition of TiO2 from Synthesis Through Sol-Gel Process, J. Ris. Kim., 1: (1), 64 - 69.
-  Hakim, A., Safni, H. Suyani, T. Sakai, 2009, Degradation of 2,4 (Dichlorophenoxy) Acetic Acid in Pesticides Sidamin 865 AS Photolysis With Addition of TiO2-Anatase, J. Ris. Kim., 3: (1), 1-7.
-  Yenni, N., Safni, H. suyani, 2010, Degradation of Paraquat Compounds in Gramoxone® Pesticides Sonozolysis With Addition of TiO2-Anatase, J. Ris. Kim., 3: (2), 145-150.
-  Safni, Z. Zuki, C. Hayati, 2008a, Degradation of Alizarin Dyes in Sonolysis and Photolysis with Addition of TiO2-anatase, J. Pillar of Science, 17: (1), 31-36.
-  Safni, Desmiati, H. Suyani, 2009a, Degradation of Dikofol Compounds in Pesticide Kelthane 200 EC by Photolysis With Addition of TiO2-Anatase, J. Ris. Kim., 2: (2), 140 - 148.
-  Safni, Maizatisna, Zulfarman and T. Sakai, 2007, Naphtol blue Black Dyestuff Degradation by Sonolysis and Photolysis by Addition of TiO2-Anatase. J. Ris. Kim., 1: (1), 43 - 49.
-  Safni, U. Loekman, and F. Febrianti, 2008b, Degradation of Sudan I Dyestuffs by Sonolysis and Photolysis by Addition of TiO2-Anatase. J. Ris. Kim., 1: (2), 164-170.
-  Safni, Zulfarman, and F. sari, 2008c, Degradation of Methanil Yellow by Sonolysis and Photolysis with Addition of TiO2-Anatase, Indonesian J. of Materials Science, 11: (1), 47-51.
-  Safni, Helma Nismar, H. Suyani, 2009b, Degradation of Triadimefone compounds in Bayleton 250 EC pesticides by photolysis with the addition of TiO2-anatase, J. Impact, 5: (2), 6-10.
-  Safni, S. R. Nofriani, H. Suyani, 2009c, Degradation of carbaryl compounds in pesticides Sevin 85S photolysis by addition of TiO2-anatase, J. Impact, 6: (2), 19-23.
-  Cabras, P., C. Tuberoso, M. Melis and G. M. Martini, 1992, Multiresidu Method for Pesticide Determination in Wine by High Performance Liquid Chromatography. J. Agric. Food Chem, 40: 817-819.
-  Nurhamidah, 2005, Determination of HPLC Optimum Conditions for Separation of Imidacloprid, Prefenofos, and Deltamethrin Pesticide Residues in Chili (Capsicum annum), Journal of Indonesian Agricultural Sciences, 7: (2), 87 - 93.
-  Gunlazuardi, J., F. H. Fajar and H. Suseno, 2002, Determination of Total Carbon Through Oxidation in Photocatalytic-Conductometry, Chemistry FMIPA UI, Depok.