Copyright on articles is retained by the respective author(s), without restrictions.
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article,
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (Eksakta : Berkala Ilmiah Bidang MIPA).
Eksakta : Berkala Ilmiah Bidang MIPA Journal is an Open Access Journal. By submitting the article/manuscript of the article, the author(s) agree with this policy. No specific document sign-off is required.